Random songs in my head... Does it happen to you?

This is random I know but I often find myself humming the oddest choice of songs. Do you? Take the past couple of days, yesterday it was that "Who are the people in your neighbourhood" song from Sesame Street while I was cooking a kicking risotto. On Sunday I started humming some  Howard Jones and Nik Kershaw mashup in my head... I know!

Today it was Bananarama and Fun Boy Three's "It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it".

I mean.

Really?

Really. REALLY?

Do YOU ever have random songs inspire your little vocal chords into songbirdom for no clear reason at all? Give me some names of songs please, let me know that I am not alone in this!

I truly believe that there is always a something great to come out of every circumstance. In the end the Bananarama/FBT single prompted me to get a fix of Ella. I found her sublime version " 'Tain't what you do..." on YT. Check it out below. 'Tis simply amazing.

Enjoy your week!

*LOVE* D x




Sign up to my mailing list for special news, discounts and treats!

Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/nd3uH

Comments

Popular Posts