Let's be Candid...

My next single 'Candid' will be co-released through my label, Tygahoney Music, and Tigersonic Tracks. This super chilled out piece of work will be a collaborative release by two female Londoners, myself, Danelle Harvey and Felix Macintosh. We both own our own independent record labels and are chuffed to be working together. The track can be described as Chillstep and more besides. It has a lovely Asian/Indian flavour with my vocals on top and Felix playing Bass.

I met Felix at a music industry event for women just before I left for the Tropics to write my new album. She and I clicked immediately and decided to do a collaboration. One of the tying in factors for our connection is that both of our label names are based on tigers, an animal that we both love. We are currently in release mode! I filmed footage in the tropics in the jungle, by the ocean and in my solar powered studio. Felix shot footage in London, and even more footage was filmed by the Udu player in Cornwall in the UK! The final cut will be revealed soon.

The release date is set for 21 August 2012. Please join us on our CandidUnleashed Pinterest board to stay-up-to date with our release related Pinterest posts.

I'll post some clips of the track up soon! Thanks for tuning in.



Comments

Popular Posts