My Fave Independent UK Chart Hits This Week

Here are my personal favourite songs selected from this week's Official Independent UK Charts (to 28th July 2012) from No.1 down. I choose the songs by playing all the tracks from No.1 down to No.10 and keep going down the chart until I have 10 songs. I then place the first 10 I get into the playlist.

It was fun choosing the songs. I've been so into my own creations that I forgot to check out what is going on out there!

You'll find the playlist to the right of this post. I'll try to place a new playlist every week. I hope that you enjoy the songs too.

All love!  Danelle
My favourite five singles from  the top of this week's UK Independent Chart:
Public Enemy – Harder Than You Think
Embrace – Gravity
The Midnight Best – Quirky
Birdy Nam Nam – Goin’ In
Noel Gallagher ‘s High Flying Birds - Aka What  A Life

(Adele's 'Make You Feel My Love' would've got in there too, if I hadn't chosen to do a top 5!)

Comments

Popular Posts