5 of My Fave Independent UK Chart Hits This Week

 

Here are 5 of my personal favourite songs selected from this week's Official Independent UK Singles Chart (to 4th August 2012) from No.1 down. I chose the songs this week by playing all the tracks from No.1 down to No.30. I kept going down the chart until I had 5 songs. I then placed those 5 into the playlist.

It was fun choosing the songs.

You'll find the playlist to the right of this post. I'll try to place a new playlist every week. I hope that you enjoy the songs too.

All love! Danelle
My favourite five singles from the top of this week's UK Independent Chart:
Public Enemy – Harder Than You Think (Number 1 this week!)
The Prodigy - Firestarter
Underworld – Born Slippy Nuxx
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Frank Turner - I Still Believe

Comments

Popular Posts