Well life has been wonderfully productive of late. I am working (hardcore) on a Funk release 'Colour'. I've been getting the web page ready and getting doing all the other release stuff that a label has to do while Tygahoney Music's release partner (Badthingz) has been editing and making a masterpiece of the video footage amongst other things. I am excited. I've heard on the grapevine that the track has been tearing up spots like Ministry Of Sound in London, and it was only at demo stage then!

Feedback has been great. People have been so receptive. What a great feeling! I have also been working on some sublime House music as well as my upcoming EP The Hills. I haven't really slept but hey, when work and life is this exciting and there's a buzz such as this inside of me, it doesn't seem to matter.

I have been doing quite a lot of vocals recently. You may have heard 'Alright' a couple of weeks ago. It is a recent new collab I have written with Neal Conway. Well, I was tagged in on this on FB about and hour ago, and had to share it. It is a remix of Alright by DJ Ant B. It reminds me of some fun days raving in London back in the day and has had me jumping aroung on my pink chair in my purple studio!

Have a listen to a snippet here:

 

What do you think? Well I love it. It makes me want to party! I hope you like it too. Go on, leave me a comment about it. I would love to hear from you.

If you are a mailing list suscriber, look out for my latest newsletter in your inbox. Enjoy that and enjoy your week!

Stay amazing

DH x

Comments

Popular Posts