Celebrate with me! The Acappella Greetings™ website is now live!

Celebrate with me, the Acappella Greetings™ website is now up and running. Hurrah! My own creation, Acappellagrams™ is a boutique music gift service that creates ready made, custom made and personalised, unique, fun and quirky Acappella Greetings™, composed and sung for all kinds of occasions including Father's Day, birthdays, belated birthdays, to say I love you, I like you, and much  more.

Check out all my hard work here: Acappella Greetings™ Website there will be more cards and designs added soon. I hope that you will like it enough to make a purchase or two!

There will be a givaway of a personalised customised acappella greeting that I will compose and sing especially for the recipient as soon as the Acappella Greetings Facebook Page reaches 50 likes.  I'm planning a virtual 'pin the tail on the donkey' prize draw! I may even film it if my tripod behaves itself.

So please "like" the page, you could be a winner!

Also, let me know your thoughts on the website by leaving a comment below.

Enjoy!

Danelle

Comments

Popular Posts