I'm so excited that I'm throwing shapes in my sleep!

I wasn't about last week. I didn't do my weekly blog. I'd intended to but I didn't. Slap my wrists...

I do have a valid, legitimate excuse. I am not in smart phone/device central. I am in the jungle in a solar powered studio being a mammoth multi-tasker. I have been creating and working my lil' tush off from this little place of solitude and it has been kind of crazy hectic around here lately. As you know I run my own label and Publishing company Tygahoney Music. Well, I have just written a blog post for the label about some of what has been going on in Tygahoneyville. I am trying to make my dreams come true and I'm actually in music heaven right now. I'd love you to be excited as I am! I hope that you will be.  

Check out the latest here: http://tygahoneylabel.blogspot.com/ Ta!

Show some love!

Thanks. Stay fabulous.

D x


Comments

Popular Posts