Five Of My Fave Songs From This Week's UK Top 30 Indie Chart [25 Aug - 1st Sep 2012] Danelle Harvey

Here are 5 of my personal favourite songs selected from this week's Official Independent UK Singles Chart (to 1st September 2012) from No.1 down. I chose the songs this week by playing all the tracks from No.1 down to No.30. I kept going down the chart until I had 5 songs that I could listen to throughout; the tracks that held my attention! I then placed those 5 into the playlist. The tracks on my playlist this week charted at numbers 1, 3, 7, 8 and 11.

It was fun choosing the songs and getting to hear new ones. UK has a very diverse range of music, which is good to see in this chart. Public Enemy are number one again! Hurrah!

Anyhoo, you'll find the playlist to the right of this post. I'll try to place a new playlist every other week. I hope that you enjoy the songs too.  I'm off for a cuppa and some home made banana cake. Enjoy your week and the rest of your bank holiday weekend (if it applies)!


All love! Danelle


My favourite five singles from the top of this week's UK Independent Chart:


Public Enemy – Harder Than You Think (Number 1 again!)

Otto Knows - Million Voices

Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Through The Night

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Everybody's on The Run

Adele - Make You Feel My Love

Comments

Popular Posts