Five Of My Fave Songs From This Week's UK Top 30 Indie Chart

Here are 5 of my personal favourite songs selected from this week's Official Independent UK Singles Chart to 18th August 2012. I chose the songs this week by playing all the tracks from No.1 down. I kept going down the chart until I had 5 songs.  And there you have it!

It was fun choosing the songs.

You'll find the playlist to the right of this post. I try to place a new playlist every week. I hope that you enjoy the songs too. 

Have a great week!

All love! Danelle
My favourite five singles from the top of this week's UK Independent Chart:
Public Enemy – Harder Than You Think
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Everybody's On The Run
The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition
Otto Knows - A Million Voices
Rustie Feat. Aluna George - After Light

Comments

Popular Posts