I Believe Tigers Can Fly Too!

Hurrah! I've just been given a great review for an Acappella rendition I put together of R. Kelly's song I Believe I can Fly. This week I have been designing my website updates and new range of original Acappellagrams™ recorded and edited for a new business that I am launching called Acappella Greetings™ at http://acappellagreetings.com.


After such an intense and challenging week, it was a nice surprise to receive this unexpected review today, expecially as my version of I Believe I Can Fly was something I threw together when I was feeling a little low just to boost my spirits. For me, I believe I Can Fly has always been one of those songs that is really uplifting. I have always listened to the original version with so much respect and admiration for the songs structure, melodies and message.

Check out the review here at V1Entertainments and please comment below.

I Believe I Can Fly ~ Acappella

Thanks, enjoy!
Danelle

Comments

Popular Posts