Some sisterly advice...

Ladies, if you smell a rat and something else indiscernible, its probably because there’s a giant Roland Rat-esque (80’s furry rodent UK TV presenter) type creature waving a crater-sized vat of heavily caffeinated brown liquid right under your nostrils. In other words... You were not mistaken. So, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BLOOMING COFFEE!!!

And this is meant with sisterly love... You know that non-existent gut that you often moan about? Well maybe you should take its advice. If it’s hinting that something is up, then instead of ignoring it’s non-too subtle pangs of wisdom, maybe you should believe it. RUN LIKE THE WIND! BE good to YOU!

That’s all from your aunty D. With love. xxx

I was so inspired about this topic I had to sing about it. The above scenario inspired my song "What Could I Do?" from my current album.
Here's the vid (via YOU TUBE). I hope you like x:

DANELLE HARVEY - WHAT COULD I DO? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRkCR8C9gdU

Comments

Popular Posts