I have an updated website!

FINALLY! I have updated my website!

I did it all on my lonesome because to date I haven't been able to find a suitable web designer, developer, didgeridoo...

I am super proud ;-)

I have even linked to my webshop now(see 'Shop'link on website).

I've chosen Bandcamp to sell my music from because I think that the Bandcamp philosophy is rather simple (no faffing) appealing, rocking, and Indie to the max. And I love me some Indie power.

I'll be adding more music to the store site when I get a chance to. I think I'll trial new releases on there too because quite frankly, the other download sites don't give a good enough cut to the artist and the sound quality options are 'pants'on those sites too, if you don't mind me saying so.

If we have to sing for our suppers and keep it happening in this digital world then let it be of quality and pleasurable to your senses. Bandcamp provides as savvy solution. Loving it.

So music lovers, especially you Indie music lovers, please do check it out and let me know your thoughts. Ta!

And come back with your opinions by all means. Good, constructive feedback is always welcome.

And yes, I am a widget queen. I'll accept that accolade gladly. Big love to the widget! Celebrate with me...

My updated website: http://danelle.co.uk
My bandcamp profile: http://danelleharvey.bandcamp.com

Many thanks

'ALL' ways love

Danelle X

Comments

Popular Posts