Messenger savvy? Not me...doh!

It's 2008. TWO THOUSAND AND 'GREAT', 2nd week in and already its going too fast.
I seem to be perpetually stuck in front of the laptop these days, regardless of whether it is on or off. The other day I was on messenger having multiple business conversations simultaneously - one in Italian, one in French, one in semi-German and one in New Yorkian (!)- it was only when I'd explained to an online friend (at the time in Norway) what I was doing and was told that what I was doing was pretty impressive that I stopped and realised why I had such a headache.

My problem is that I'm not as quick as I used to be. I used to be a whizz at Computers and other geeky things. The deftness needed to effectively work MSN in a kick-ass way is lost to me. I watch JJ when shes on line and I swear she has around 100 convo's at once without breaking a sweat and while texting at the same time!

Is this my age talking? When did I become the slow one?!

At this rate I'll have to get her to train me for extra pocket money. It'll be cost and time effective, less online time and she'll have earned her keep! Yeah, Yeah I'm aware of employment law - just kidding!

Ooh, is that the time? Time to call New Yoik...

Have a great day!

D

Comments

Popular Posts