I'll be on the radio tonight and tomorrow night! Here are the details...

Please join me on the Sisters In Harmony Show tonight for a National Poetry Month special.

Here are the details: 

SISTERS IN HARMONY PRESENTS:

A special Monday Night Blogtalk Broadcast featuring Poets from around the country calling in to perform "live" on the air in celebration of Poetry Month.

You are invited to enjoy the broadcast with Brother Ed Umoja Herman and his special co-host UK's Danelle Harvey from 8:00pm - 10:00pm EST for a magnificent 2 hours of SPOKEN WORD AND POETRY. 

Hawaiian Spoken Word, Hip-Hop Artist Fayah will open the show and set the ambiance for a sure to be awesome evening.

LISTEN ONLINE AT http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sisters-in-harmony/2013/04/09/speaking-to-harmony
or call in - (917) 889-7765


INTERVIEW:

Tomorrow (Tuesday 9th) I'll be interviewed by Ed between 9.30 and 10.00pm EST. Do join me and feel free to call in on: (917) 889-7765

Find me on Twitter and FB. I'd love to have a chat with you there too: 

Thanks for your support.

Have a fabulous week!

Danelle xx

Danelle Harvey Card


Comments