Happy Happy Chrimbo to you and yours!


Hello blog readers! Hope you're warm and cosy if it's chillsville in your vicinity! If you're in the sun during this festive season, lucky you. 'Tis cold here in the jungle. Who'd've thought? I'm rocking my long legwarmer/socks with my comfy kimono and throw and I'm toasty. I suppose the cold reminds me of home which is probably comforting in a strange way. I was about to go for a run and then the rain started chucking it down. Rainy season! I can see the ocean from my studio. I feel so blessed. 

I have my new Akai midi performance keyboard next to me that I'd like to test out. the box is staring at me saying "open me!". It has been here for a couple of weeks but I've been too busy with office stuff (the tedious side of music business) to open it up and play with it. 

I could always take the day off, go back to bed and start knocking back the soya egg nog. Plus, I can always take the keyboard and my laptop with me... 

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. We'll see. Anyway, I wanted to send you loving vibes for the holiday season. Here they are. 

Have a great one!

Dx

Comments

Popular Posts