My Fave 5 Songs From This Week's UK Top 30 Indie Chart [15 Sep - 22nd Sep 2012]

Here are 5 of my personal favourite songs selected from this week's Official Independent UK Singles Chart (to 22nd September 2012) from No.1 down. As usual, I chose the songs this week by playing all the tracks from No.1 down to No.30. I kept going down the chart until I had 5 songs that I could listen to throughout; the tracks that held my attention! I then placed those 5 into the playlist. The tracks on my playlist this week charted at numbers 1, 4, 5, 7 and 10.

It seems to me that the best music out at the moment are old recycled songs (for me anyway). Notice Edwyn Collins? The song stills sounds fresh. Plus... Public Enemy are number one again! Hurrah!

So, as per, you'll find the playlist to the right of this post. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have an outstanding week!

All love! Danelle


My favourite five singles from the top of this week's UK Independent Chart:



Public Enemy – Harder Than You Think (Number 1 again!)


Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You


The Strokes - Last Nite


Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Everybody's on The Run


John Murphy - In the House - In a Heartbeat

Comments

Popular Posts