Made in the jungle, created in a solar powered purple studio - The Hills EP

So here I am. On an island in the jungle. I am recording my next release: The Hills EP. My studio is purple and solar powered. My chair? Pink. Of course! ;p I am living a solar energised life and I am so excited about it and this project.

I didn't realise that people would want to know about how things are working out for me living this way, as this is my every day way. I'd taken it for granted.

Last week I did a quick poll on FB and I found out that people want to know! So I keep a diary now. I will aim to update this blog with my shenanigans as often as I can.

If you'd like to be involved in this exciting project, make a pledge through my Pledge Campaign and help me get this record out. Most updates I make will be made on my Pledge project page especially for those who support my campaign: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/thehills

Yesterday I posted some audio there of a vocal/guitar mix that I'd just done. I'll be doing a vlog soon. (Just need to re-charge the camera!)

Pledges start low but if you are unable to pledge, just share the URL, like the thing, you know, tell your friends about me. There are so many ways to get involved.

I'm going back to making music in the jungle now. You can tweet me, FB me, PledgeMusic comment me, comment here even. Just get in touch!

Hope to connect soon.

Thanks for the love!

Ciao... D x

Comments

Popular Posts