Am I the least regular blogger on the planet? Possibly...


Just under 23,000 views!! Not bad. This screen print was made today from the page of one of the main producers of this song, Alex Martello.

Click link to view: Better Day Video on YouTube
from my artist page on YouTube.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
It feels good that my song "Better Day" was selected for Ministry Of Sound's Clubber's Guide 2011. 'Tis nice that it has been a club and chart hit this year. It is awesome that others are inspired by the song and lyrics. Anyone who knows me, or has been a fan for a while, knows how things have been for me. Up and down! This is the first big hit for my label Tygahoney Music. It has only been going for a year. I run it myself and I really feel chuffed to have this achievement so soon after incorporation. Let's hope this song grows. Please support it and spread the link on my YouTube. I'm counting on you! You can buy it in many places. Here's one purchase link for the song and all it's mixes from Beatport:
BUY "BETTER DAY" HERE

I'm working hard. I hope I'm setting a good example for my lil' lovely Ja. I'm remaining positive. I put my heart and soul into it. I gave my all when I laid down that vocal. When I wrote the lyrics, I was sad about a few things. I am blessed to be able to let out whatever I'm going through, and put it into my work. I meant what I wrote and sang back in May last year.

It's funny the things that we forget about life. Deep down, I believe that we know the truth. I try to live and breathe my truth always. I encourage my daughter to do the same.

I'm re-learning that when you remain true to your self and your beliefs, things happen and flow that way.

As someone I know says often, "Energy flows where attention goes."

Word.

"There'll be a Better Day. Uh-huh."

Indie life with it's ups and downs... YEAH!

x

Comments

Popular Posts