My upcoming dance single 'Better Day' 3000+ plays of the preview (Indie stylee)

Hey blog readers (silent and otherwise) how are you? I'm away at the moment. I am having a rest. It is well earned, believe.

I thought I'd let you know about my upcoming dance single 'Better Day'. Last week the preview had been on You Tube for only four days and at the time had over 1700+ hits. Just a few days on it has now reached 3000+ plays. I initially spread the word on the 1700 plays on my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/DanelleHarveyMusic and via my Tygahoney Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/tygahoneymusic and via my mailing list. I am so grateful to all who commented and spread the word on this tune.

3000+ plays is amazing! I am so loving being an Indie musician doing my thing my way.

Here's a bit from my recent newsletter describing a bit more about this song and why it means that much more to me:

Back in May this year, "...I was due to fly to Milan to record with the producers there, but there were time constraints. I was about to leave for Sweden to play at a festival, so I wrote and recorded it just before I left from my own studio (Its actually my first studio of my very own) so this feels even more amazing. I am so pleased. People seem to like it, which means a lot as it was deliberately written as a positive uplifting song. It was healing for me to write it as I personally needed to hear the words, 'There'll be a better day', at the time and thought it would be nice to spread the love and vibe, so I used it as the chorus hook line.

Please check it out on YouTube and help spread the word about my first release with the vocals directly written and recorded from my very own studio! Lets show that independent music can make a positive difference, I'm reaching out to positive music lovers like yourself. When you visit Youtube do share the link on your networks (Facebook, Myspace, etc): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJTntLYOyGc

Yay! Thank you.

I'll keep you posted on the release. Enjoy!"

-END OF NEWSLETTER-

So yep, I am a true Indie.

Life is good.

Please check the track out, support and spread the word.

If you are interested in joining my mailing list please visit: http://danelleharvey.fanbridge.com

There's a special gift for all who sign up plus many other perks from time to time too! No spamming, just genuine contact direct from me.

Thanks for the love, thanks for reading. I hope to connect with you soon.

Have a great week!

D x

Comments

Popular Posts